Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello

Hi y'all! This is my first ever family blog and I am new to it so be patient as I learn how to do things. I am very proud of myself because I added a background and music! Now I need to figure out how to add some pictures.
Mikaela started Junior High, I am in my last year of college. I have two semesters left.
Bryce is in 3rd grade and Kaden is only 3 so he is at the babysitters. RJ has the boys and I have Kaela bug. We are all pretty busy right now. I have 18 credits this semester. I spend three day in classes at the U and Monday and Tuesday I am at Jackling Elementary (Go Jaguars)! Next semester (starting in January) I am at Jackling for all five days! I will have one night class and thats it! So I am so close to being a Teacher I can taste it!!!!!
We welcome you all to our page!

Amanda and Kaela

3 comments:

heather said...

Hey YeaH!! now we need to figure out how to do everything like Jen.. Good to see you old fried!! lol

Goodrich said...

heythere no we can see each others familys and how big the kida are all getting!!

heather said...

LMAO I just read what I wrote... LOL I ment Old Friend..... Hope you had a good B-day